Sunday, January 02, 2005

Adam, Brian, Jacquii and Debbie: London

IN: White go-go girl boots, harem pants, miniature ships in bottles, 50s bathroom fixtures, avocado bathroom suites, Formica tables, metallics (gold belts, bags, etc), feathers (fake, of course, as earrings, in the hair, or as big ruffly collars), pencil skirts - below the knee, Alice bands, bobbed hair, Biba, V-neck jumpers, 50s well-cut men's suits, double weddings (one for each cultural background), cropped trousers, the tailored look, Spain, 'I wuv you' dolls, teddies and t-shirts, adzuki beans, Croatia, quinoa, Andre Courreges, St Tropez, Le Marche, small patterned wine glasses.

OUT: Straightened hair, rolled up jeans over boots, baggy jeans, the Hoxton fin haircut, Chavs, Jude Law, Kate Moss, Collin Farrell, cowboy boots, passing off second hand clothes as 'vintage', the under-furnished look - we want to see rugs, lamps, cushions, pictures on the walls, vases and general clutter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

* I'm very excited to hear that white go-go girl boots are in. I hope that means I'm going to see them worn on the street more.
* Poor Jude Law and Colin Farrell - so out.
* If the under-furnished look is out, then my house is totally in. How very pleasing. I wonder if that means I can go ahead and clutter it up even more?

1:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home